The Academic Success Centre offers a variety of face-to-face and drop-in tutoring services, including online support. In addition, they provide peer-led learning programs such as Supplemental Instruction (SI) and Peer Led Team Learning (PLTL). The Academic Success Centre is located on the first floor of the library. Ask at the circulation desk to book appointments.
Wellness Centre Resources:
Counselling Services strives to support students’ academic and personal success by providing assistance through counselling/therapy, helping students connect with others, and aiding students in accessing resources and information.
The UNBC Health Services Medical Clinic is available to support all student's at the Prince George campus. We are here to help students manage illness and health concerns, obtain information on relevant health and lifestyle topics, engage in health promotion, and manage healthy lifestyle changes during their university experience.
- Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD)
- British Columbia Aboriginal Network on Disability Society (BCANDS)
- Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, and Technology (DO-IT)
- National Educational Association of Disabled Students (NEADS)
- Web Accessibility In Mind (WebAIM)
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)