Visiting and Exchange Graduate Students

Please visit the Office of Graduate Administration for information on how to apply as a visiting graduate student (for domestic students enrolling in coursework or as a researcher (domestic or international).

Visiting International Students

A graduate student currently studying at an international institution wishing to take courses at UNBC as a visiting student must provide a letter of permission from their home institution and must apply to UNBC as a Non-Degree Student by completing the Application for Admission to Graduate Programs. No other supporting documentation is required. 

Students must request that an official transcript be sent directly to their home institution upon completion of course work.