Planning Your Degree
Planning the degree you wish to take and learning how to get to graduation can be challenging. There are many options for you to explore with several different majors and minors available to you.
- Once you have chosen a degree, how do you get to graduation?
- How do you know what courses to pick and when to take them?
- Are there other graduation requirements besides specific courses?
We are here to help guide you on the path to achieving your personal academic goals. View the Program Planning Guides below which outline pertinent program information and give you a sense of what you can expect as a student in that degree program.
Program Planning Guides for 2023/2024 COMING SOON!!!
The Program Planning Guides are for those students following the 2023-2024 Undergraduate Calendar (students that are beginning in September 2023, January 2024, or May 2024; have been admitted to a competitive entry program for intake in September 2023; and, students that have been approved to move forward Calendar years by the Program Chair). Please click on the link below to access further information.
For students admitted on an Academic Calendar prior to Fall 2023, please contact your Student Advisor.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Environmental and Sustainability Studies
- First Nations Studies
- General Arts
- Global and International Studies
- Joint Anthropology and Geography
- Joint Economics and Global and International Studies
- Joint Economics and Political Sciences
- Joint English and Environmental and Sustainability Studies
- Joint English and History
- Joint English and Political Sciences
- Joint English and Women's Studies
- Joint Environmental Sustainability Studies and Political Science
- Joint First Nations Studies and Women's Studies
- Joint Geography and Political Science
- Joint Global and International Studies and Political Science
- Joint History and Political Science
- Joint History and Women's Studies
- Joint Political Science and Women's Studies
- Nature-Based Tourism Management
- Political Science
- Public Administration and Community Development
- Women's Studies
Bachelor of Applied Sciences (BASc)
Bachelor of Commerce (BComm)
- General Business
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
Bachelor of Health Science (BHSc)
- Biomedical Studies
- Community and Population - Aboriginal and Rural Health
- Community and Population - Environmental Health
Bachelor of Planning (BPl)
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Computer Science
- Conservation Science and Practice Landscape Conservation and Management
- Conservation Science and Practice Wildland Conservation and Recreation
- Environmental Science
- Forest Ecology and Management
- Integrated Science
- Joint Chemistry and Computer Science
- Joint Chemistry and Mathematics
- Joint Chemistry and Physics
- Joint Computer Science and Mathematics
- Joint Computer Science and Physics
- Joint Economics and Mathematics
- Joint Mathematics and Physics
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Wildlife and Fisheries
Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Social Work (Prince George)