UNBC is excited to offer our alumni free email for life. Show off you UNBC degree to friends, family and potential employers with your firstname.lastname@example.org email address, and make your UNBC connection work for you.
Note: Your Email for Life will soon be upgraded to Microsoft 365. IT Services will be contacting you with further information on the migration to Exchange Online.
Adding your alumni email to devices
For your phone, delete your current email account and re add it. Go under settings, find the mail app, click on Accounts, select your UNBC email account, and click delete account. Click on Add account, choose the Microsoft Exchange account, where it asks for username, please enter your username but add @unbc.ca to it. When it asks for domain, please put uni\ and when it asks for the server address please enter outlook.office365.com
- Go to Settings, find the mail app
- Select Accounts, select your UNBC email account, select Delete Account
- Select Add Account, choose Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your username with @unbc.ca added (eg. if your username is jsmith, enter email@example.com)
- If it asks for domain, enter uni\
- If it asks for server address, enter outlook.office365.com
For the Outlook on your computer, it should open up, but it will come up saying it cannot find an account to log into. On that screen, you will want to click on the option to sign in using another account. The next page that comes up should have your UNBC account in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org Click on that account and use it. The rest should go smoothly.
If you access your email through the web, you will need to clear your browsing history. Go to outlook.office.com/owa/unbc.ca and sign in with your email@example.com and your regular password.
Alumni Online Services
Effective November 16, 2015, your username and password will work for both your alumni email and online services.
Your student number and PIN are no longer required. Log in now with your Email for Life credentials (your student user name and password).
- Change Your Alumni Email Password
- Update Contact Information
- Access Your Student Records & Transcripts
- Download Canadian Tax Forms – T2202As