Attention all UNBC students! Whether you are a new student to the University of Northern British Columbia or a graduate student, there’s some exciting and beneficial changes being made to the online Student Job Board.
As some of you may know, there is a UNBC Student Job Board available on the UNBC Student Career Centre website. This Student Job Board provides students with job opportunities with a variety of employment opportunities. The UNBC Student Job Board is now transitioning to a new platform through Sharepoint that can be accessed through the myUNBC Student portal.
You as a student, will be able to personalize your student job board by ‘filtering’ jobs specifically for your education or employment opportunities that you may be interested in. To access the UNBC Student Job Board follow the below steps:
- Go to myunbc.ca and sign in with your UNBC credentials as you would normally
- Go the ‘Menu’ side bar and click on ‘Career Centre’
- From here you will have access to the new job board.
- Explore the page by looking at the variety of ‘Current Job postings’ that you can personalize for yourself and what kind of job opportunities you may be searching for that related to your education.
- Also, explore the ‘Announcements’ section and ‘Calendar’ for upcoming events such as workshops and information sessions