Raven's Nest is home to pre-school and part-time care for children between the ages of 3 and 5.
For almost twenty years, Raven’s Nest preschool has been providing a warm, nurturing and safe environment where children learn to respect themselves, others, and the environment. Raven’s Nest programming is designed for cooperative play, providing a balance between active and quiet times.
There are eight full day spaces within this program and twelve pre-school spaces managed by two certified Early Childhood Educators.
- Unstructured art that focuses on the process, not the product.
- Sensory play using items such as cornmeal and play doh.
- Dramatic play opportunities with costumes and props.
- Manipulative/construction toys such as pegboards.
- Gross motor play using balls, tricycles indoors and the great outdoors!
- Circle and story times circle where the children can sing, dance and tell stories.
Two half-days per week
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. or 12:45 to 3:15 p.m.
Three half-days per week
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Three full days per week
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m