Do you have a passion for business? Are you a leader and a keen problem-solver?
Study present-day business theory and develop the practical skills you need to be the leader you want to be. UNBC’s MBA covers everything from organizational behavior, marketing, accounting and operations management. Unlock new career opportunities in all sectors: government, private and non-profit.
We offer three cohorts: Prince George, Grande Prairie and Vancouver!
Why choose UNBC's MBA?
- Earn your MBA in only 21 months
- Work while you learn! Classes are scheduled one weekend per month so you can continue to work and manage family life while you study
- Offered in three locations for your convenience: UNBC in Prince George, Langara College in Vancouver and Northwestern Polytechnic in Grande Prairie, Alberta
- Unique focus on business, economic and social issues facing northern B.C. and abroad
- Learn from inter-disciplinary instructors who bring real-world business experience to the classroom.
Over the course of five semesters, students will study business best practices in subjects such as strategy and finance. They will learn to interpret the organizational environment and adopt effective management techniques.
The first year is comprised of eight required courses that build a solid base in business knowledge.
In the second year, students can choose between innovative course work or a research project of interest.
Small, diverse cohorts facilitate quality dialogue and debate between students and professors. UNBC MBA students bring varied professional expertise and experience to the classroom discussion.
Develop advanced writing, analytical, supervisory and research skills that you can take to a variety of careers in economic development, retail, banking, human resources, real estate and beyond. You may even be inspired to start your own business!
Domestic Students - May 15, 2022
International Students - Closed for 2022 cohort.