Continue your relationship with UNBC! Whether you are a UNBC Alumni or a Continuing Studies Certificate Program Alumni we recognize your importance and are pleased to offer you a 15% price reduction on select Continuing Studies Courses and Workshops.
Alumni are defined as:
- UNBC graduates holding a certificate, diploma or degree
- Honorary Degree holders
- UNBC Continuing Studies Certificate Program graduates (completion required).
- Discount applies to UNBC Continuing Studies non-credit course fees only. Credit programming is not eligible for discount.
- Discount applies to face to face or online programming through Continuing Studies.
- Discount has no cash value and is non-transferrable.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Discount is applied at time of registration.
- Discount is not retroactive unless person is on a pre-approved waitlist authorized by Course Coordinator.
- Continuing Studies reserves the right to limit the number of discounts applied to individual programs. In this case, discounts will be first-come, first-served
UNBC Alumni requirements
I am a UNBC Alumni what does Continuing Studies need from me?
To complete your registration and confirm your UNBC Alumni Discount you will be required to provide:
- A valid UNBC student number (or show your Alumni Card)
- Date of birth
- Your degree, major and year of graduation
- The mailing address you used when you attended UNBC
- Your current address, email and phone number
Continuing Studies Certificate Program Alumni requirements
To complete your registration and confirm your Continuing Studies Certificate Program Alumni Discount you will be required to provide:
- Full name and a valid UNBC student number (if you were issued one)
- Date of birth
- Name of the Continuing Studies Certificate Program with start & completion dates
- Current mailing address, email and phone contacts
How to apply the discount
Please contact UNBC Continuing Studies by email, phone or in person to register and apply the discount.
Toll Free: 1-866-843-8061