EM Course (04) - Administration, Health and Safety, and Reporting
The Administration, Health and Safety, and Reporting course teaches you the importance of health and safety in the workplace and how to work safely as an environmental monitor. The course also stresses the vital process through which environmental monitors communicate their findings to stakeholders.
- Define health and safety
- Understanding of Occupational Health & Safety programs
- Know what to expect on your first day of work
- Understand the importance of safe work practices
- Review environmental monitoring communications, including field notes, photo-documentation, and reporting requirements
- Learn key components of communication with stakeholders
This course is one of 10 courses that make up the Environmental Monitoring Online Certificate (EMC). Students have the option to enrol in individual courses without having to complete the Environmental Monitoring Certificate.
Self-paced (Start and finish on your time)
- Online courses are non-refundable.