This certificate provides flexibility for students interested in developing graphic design and visual communication skills. Students may customize their study while learning core competencies. Courses emphasize design and creativity while providing technical studio and software training.
Students gain the skills and understanding required to communicate ideas in digital and printed media through extensive and varied applied learning experiences. Students also learn creative problem solving, while enriching their understanding of art, media, and culture.
This certificate is not for university degree credit.
Choose minimum five courses required from the list below:
Working with your OCAD U Account
As a student, you will receive an OCAD U user account, which will grant you access to the OCAD U learning management system, called Canvas.
Other questions about Certificates and registration? We are here to help - contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For online courses, students must complete and turn in all assigned material.
- Instructors assess the student's work and issue a grade of pass or fail. Students must receive a passing grade in the course for the course to qualify for the certificate.
- Students must complete five distinct qualifying courses within three years. One of these courses may be a qualifying course from any of the other OCAD U Continuing Studies certificates.
- Successfully completed courses can be applied towards one certificate only.
- Students must register with OCAD U to be eligible for the certificate program. Registration can be done at any time before, during or after completing the requirements.
- When students have completed all certificate requirements within the prescribed time limit, they will be able to download a printable PDF file of their certificate.
Please note that courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.