Introduction to Adobe InDesign
In this six-week course, students should gain the software skills needed to create, preflight, and publish everything from printed and digital materials to interactive online documents. InDesign is the industry-leading page design and layout toolset.
For online Adobe classes, students are responsible for purchasing their own software for class. Trial versions of the software are sometimes available on the company website, but at this time there are no discounts available for Continuing Studies students.
This course is offered in partnership with OCAD University to offer a wide range of courses for enhancing your career expertise in web, design, photography, analytics, and technology.
Working with your OCAD U Account
As a student, you will receive an OCAD U user account, which will grant you access to the OCAD U learning management system, called Canvas. Your Canvas account will be enabled one week prior to the start date of your course. Login at canvas.ocadu.ca.
Contact email@example.com for assistance with using your account.
Many OCAD U courses can be applied towards a certificate. Explore to learn more.
Note that students seeking a certificate must register with OCAD U via the APPLY link on the page for the certificate concerned.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions concerning certificates available or to confirm your chosen set of courses will qualify.
- Differentiate and navigate between relevant vocabularies of publication graphics and understand its structure, organization, content creation and visual communication, in the construction of unique Abobe InDesign CC designs
- Demonstrate critical knowledge of Abobe InDesign CC by studying and skillfully applying the full range of the software’s creation and editing capabilities to create their own design
- Interpret the contextual uses of digital design formats and apply Abobe InDesign CC techniques to visually communicate their visual, textual and interactive ideas to their audiences
- Create design solutions using thoughtful, visual communication
- Critique their preliminary work using professional examples and develop the visual acuity to plan the best revisions for their own final Abobe InDesign CC designs
- Six online classroom sessions
- Otino Corsano
Please note that courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.