In this course, students will learn how to utilize web analytics tools to increase web traffic, improve user experience and build strategic plans based on data collection.
The course provides a look into multiple key web tools like Google analytics, Google Trends and Ahrefs SEO tools, each providing a source of valuable information to better an online presence or brand.
Topics include metrics and data collection, goals and key performance indicators (KPI’s), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Trend and Keyword analysis.
This course is offered in partnership with OCAD University to offer a wide range of courses for enhancing your career expertise in web, design, photography, analytics, and technology.
Working with your OCAD U Account
As a student, you will receive an OCAD U user account, which will grant you access to the OCAD U learning management system, called Canvas. Your Canvas account will be enabled one week prior to the start date of your course.
Contact email@example.com for assistance with using your account.
Many OCAD U courses can be applied towards a certificate. Explore to learn more.
Note that students seeking a certificate must register with OCAD U via the APPLY link on the page for the certificate concerned.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions concerning certificates available or to confirm your chosen set of courses will qualify.
- Develop a strong understanding of google analytics and its many tools
- Develop a strong understanding of accompanying web analytics tools (Google Trends, Voyant Tools, Ahrefs Tools and Pagespeed Insights)
- Develop a strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search campaigns
- Understand the role of data in the digital space (How it is collected, evaluated and used)
- Six online classroom sessions
Please note that courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.