The use of mass timber is growing in BC, bringing jobs in construction, design, and fabrication. Those who wish to work in this field will benefit from further training in mass-timber-specific manufacturing techniques.
Whether you’re looking for introductory training or detailed software, manufacturing, or modeling courses, the Mass Timber program will provide you with knowledge and skills for your current or aspiring career.
There are seven courses in this program. Complete just the courses you need or take them all to earn your Mass Timber Development Micro-Credential.
- Advanced Manufacturing Techniques I (online self-paced)
- Advanced Manufacturing Techniques II (online self-paced)
- CAD 1 (in person)
- CAD 2 (in person)
- Digital Manufacturing (in person)
- Mass Timber Products (in person)
- Building Information Modeling for Mass Timber (virtual)
For course details and to sign up, please follow the course links. You must register separately for each course you wish to complete.
Please note that in person and virtual courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.