This course covers fundamental aspects of managing a meeting right from the planning stage through to follow-up.
Participants will be introduced to the responsibility of the office minute taker, covering all the aspects of what to expect before, during and after the meeting. Participants also learn about the different types of meetings and ways to take down minutes.
This popular workshop is being delivered virtually with live instruction and interaction.
- Types of meetings (to meet or not to meet)
- Essential elements of a meeting
- Meeting objectives
- Meeting personnel
- Minutes for formal meetings
- Purpose of parliamentary procedures
- Motions & resolutions
- Minutes for informal, semi-formal & action meetings
- Monday and Tuesday, 9:00am - 1:00pm PST