The Ergonomics for Injury Prevention and Accommodation course examines the different areas of study, standards, and approaches relating to ergonomics. The purpose of the course is to sharpen your ability to spot ergonomic hazards and gain an understanding of the ergonomic procedures that fit into the overall occupational health and safety management system of an organization.
- Define ergonomics and its place within the elements and processes of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
- Describe musculoskeletal injuries (MSIs) and the MSI hazard identification process
- Identify different ergonomic hazards in the workplace, including organization and personal factors that affect them
- Perform risk analysis to choose and prioritize the best risk control strategies for specific workplace situations
This course is one of 10 courses that make up the Occupational Health & Safety Online Certificate for Practitioners (OH&S). Students have the option to enrol in individual courses without having to complete the OH&S Certificate.
- Online courses are non-refundable.