OH&S Course (07) - Safety Inspections
The Safety Inspection course provides an overview of safety inspections, why they are conducted, who is responsible for conducting them, what needs to be inspected. Students are taught inspection procedures, documentation and program development, so you can discover how to manage risks and associated costs by identifying potential workplace hazards.
- Summarize what an inspection is, why inspections are conducted, and what the OH&S Regulation has to say about them
- Identify who should conduct inspections and when they should be conducted
- Recognize common workplace hazards and how to discover them through inspections
- Explain the process of planning, conducting, and monitoring inspections
This course is one of 10 courses that make up the Occupational Health & Safety Online Certificate for Practitioners (OH&S). Students have the option to enrol in individual courses without having to complete the OH&S Certificate.
Self-paced (Start and finish on your time)
- Online courses are non-refundable.