Discover coaching skills essential to cultivating a cohesive workplace culture in this customized coaching course. Topics covered in this course include listening methods, building trust in a work environment, various mentoring strategies, and how to utilize the 5-5-5 Coaching to Excellence model.
This course is being delivered virtually with live instruction and interaction. It can be taken on its own or as the first step towards earning a UNBC Continuing Studies' Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate.
- Identify new methods for receptive communication
- Discover critical elements and outcomes of building a trusting work environment
- Explore employee empowerment techniques
- Realize how to provide productive and constructive feedback
- Determine how to motivate your team to be resourceful, self-reliant problem solvers