Every good supervisor must know how to solve problems. This course delves into the different techniques required for discovering, analyzing, and solving problems in the workplace. You will explore decision-making as a cognitive process with various results and solutions and discover how to deconstruct a decision to find the best solution, how to involve key stakeholders in the decision-making process, and how to overcome obstacles towards achieving desired results.
This course is being delivered virtually with live instruction and interaction. It can be taken on its own or as a component of the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate.
- Determine how to discover, analyze, and solve problems
- Develop strategies for selecting the optimal solution
- Discover strategies for involving key stakeholders in the decision-making
- Discover key strategies for overcoming workplace obstacles
- Thursday, November 18, 8:30am - 12:00pm