Gain critical knowledge towards managing effective communication in the workplace. This course offers all you need in order to be an efficient communicator, from basic communication strategies to understanding how respect in the workplace can affect one's ability to effectively communicate.
This course is being delivered virtually with live instruction and interaction. It can be taken on its own or as a component of the Supervisor Fundamentals Certificate.
- Discover how being assertive & confident are keys to being a good communicator
- Demonstrate how to be an effective communicator in negotiations, persuasion and influence
- Explore effective communications in writing, particularly emails
- Strategize how to work with people you don’t like & improve negative working relationships
- Discover communication challenges within cultural contexts
- Explore the importance of creating a work environment that openly values & embraces multiplicity of perspectives
Please note that courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.