The online Digital Media Skills program, offered in partnership with the Ontario College of Art and Design University (OCAD U) offers general interest course in a variety of multi-media subjects.
Take your personal interest in painting, graphic novels, photography and more to a higher level with new skills and inspirational creative ideas.
Need to Know:
- Courses are asynchronous -- accessible at three or four different times of the year to provide students with flexible scheduling options.
- Courses are delivered via tutorials and assignments which students may complete at their own pace.
- Courses are either 1, 3, 4, 6, or 8 weeks in duration.
- Courses are accessed via OCAD U's learning management system: Canvas.
- Courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.
- Students require an OCAD U user account to be granted access to Canvas. This user account is granted once one registers through UNBC Continuing Studies.
- Course registration through UNBC Continuing Studies is accepted up to two days before the start of the course. Contact email@example.com if you require assistance.