Upon completion of registration, students are provided access to Desire2Learn (D2L), our learning management system.
For course access, use the login information completed at the time you would have registered. For easy access to D2L, please create a bookmark in your browser.
All students are asked to read UNBC Continuing Studies' Policies and Procedures prior to enrolling in their course or program.
For student support, please contact us at 1-866-843-8061 or via email at email@example.com – please note queries are only answered between our office hours of Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
For technical difficulties using D2L, please contact Technical Support at 1-866-843-8061, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm PST, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General requirements for running D2L are as follows:
- Email Address: All students require an email address to create an account in D2L.
- Internet Speed: Internet access is required. High speed is recommended but not mandatory.
- Sound: Sound card with speakers or headphones. All courses contain some audio material.
Course access information
Once you have registered and paid for your online course, you will receive an email with a link to the UNBC D2L site. This is your course access. You may also access D2L here so long as you have paid for your course in full.
No software requirements. Our online courses do not require you to install any new software. However, you will need to ensure your Flash Player is up-to-date.
Our courses are optimized for Google Chrome (PC or Mac) latest version and Safari (Mac) version 9 or later. Microsoft Edge is not recommended. Internet Explorer is no longer supported as of Jan 1, 2020.
Missing registration email or payment confirmation
Please double check your junk/spam/clutter folders within your email to make sure the email is not within one of those folders. Please add email@example.com to your address book so this doesn’t happen again.
In the situation where you are unable to pick up a printed certificate in person (instead of a digital certificate), an original copy can be mailed to you for a fee. A certificate mailing fee will be charged prior to mailing the certificate. Fees are as follows: Within BC – $20.00, North America – $30.00, International – $55.00. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
T2202 forms are available to students on the last day of February each year. To access your T2202 for online courses, log in to your My Account. If you have forgotten your username or password, please email email@example.com to request a reset.
Once you have logged in:
- Choose View Order History.
- If your Social Insurance Number (SIN) and other required fields are missing or invalid, you’ll be prompted to View User Profile to update. Click Save once changes are made and click View Order History on the following page.
- Under Order Filters, set "Between Start of Day” to Jan 1 of the appropriate tax year. Click View Orders.
- Under Tax Forms, click the drop-down menu where you will select the tax year.
- Simply print your tax form.
- This form only allows one original to be printed; all other versions will be a copy.
- It’s your responsibility to provide a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN) according to CRA for 2019 tax year and onwards. Please refer to RC4654 Designated Educational Institutions – Filing the T2202, Tuition and Enrolment Certificate and Summary - 2019.
How to recover your username
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll-free support at 1-866-843-8061 (Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm PST).
Unable to access courses
First, ensure that your username and password are correct – if this is the problem see below for information on resetting your password. If this is not the issue, contact us at email@example.com or call our toll-free support at 1-866-843-8061 (Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm PST).
To reset your password, click the Forgot your Password? link on the UNBC D2L login page.
Alternatively, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll-free support at 1-866-843-8061 (Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm PST).