- The Application for Graduation fee is a processing fee that covers the cost associated with parchment folders, parchment creation and the degree audit process;
- The Application for Graduation fee does not subsidize the in-person Convocation ceremonies;
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the university has incurred costs related to the secure delivery of parchments through registered mail;
- If an in-person ceremony does not occur fees will not be reduced or eliminated.
Please complete the RSVP as instructed here: unbc.ca/convocation/checklist if you wish to receive your parchment in the mail.
- For Convocation, all outstanding fees (tuition, library and parking fines) must been paid on or before last Tuesday in May in order to receive your parchment;
- If you wish to receive your parchment during the September or January conferrals, all outstanding fees must be paid before your parchment will be released;
- Transcripts will not be issued while there are outstanding fees;
- There are several payment options available.
You may contact the UNBC Cashier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-960-5631.