Dates and times for 2024 will be confirmed shortly.
Cohort Group Photos
Time: 11:45 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
Location: R.E.M. Lee Theatre - Back Field
Check-In Students Assembly & Processional Line-Up
Time: 12;20 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: R.E.M. Lee Theatre - Main Floor Lobby
Procession & Northwest Campus Graduate Celebration Ceremony
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: R.E.M. Lee Theatre - Main floor lobby
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Location: UNBC Northwest Campus (4837 Keith Avenue)
- Parking is limited at the R.E.M. Lee Theatre. It is a "first come, first serve" basis. Carpooling is recommended.
- Guest tickets are not required for the ceremony at the R.E.M. Lee Theatre.
- There will not be any guest number limitations for the ceremony.
Ticketing - Refreshment Gathering
- Graduands attending the Northwest Campus Refreshment Gathering will be able to bring four guests to the Refreshment Gathering.
- An invitation will be sent via email to graduating students with a reply email to the Northwest Campus, so grads can advise if they require all four guest tickets, or wish to donate some back. In the reply email, if grads require more than the additional guest tickets they can request a wait list for an additional two guest tickets. These will be considered if venue capacity permits.
When do I get an invitation for the Northwest Graduate Celebration?
An email will be sent to all graduands when the invitations are available for pick up at the Northwest campus.
When should the graduand arrive at the ceremony?
Graduands are requested to arrive at 12:30 p.m. and line up outside the R.E.M. Theatre for the academic procession.
How do I get the Schedule of Events?
The schedule of events is listed at the top of this page. Each graduand will receive an email with details of the Northwest Campus Graduate Celebration. If you do not receive this email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a guest, who do I contact to get information on the Class 2023 Northwest Campus Graduate Celebration?
Please ask your graduand. In accordance withe the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy regulations we are not permitted to give out personal information about any students.
What if I, as a guest, have access/mobility needs and require assistance/seating accommodations? Who do I contact?
Please have your graduand contact email@example.com to discuss requested accommodations.
When should guests arrive at the ceremony to get a good seat?
Guests are permitted to arrive 30 minutes prior to the ceremony. There are no assigned seats for guests at the R.E.M. Theatre. There will be UNBC staff inside the theatre to give out invitations.
Can I take photos during the ceremony?
Photos are not permitted during the ceremony. Graduates can take photos with their friends and family after the ceremony has ended.
What does the front entrance of the R.E.M. Theatre look like?
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.