Please do not visit a UNBC campus, site or location if any of the following apply:
- If you are displaying any of the following new or worsening symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Extreme fatigue or tiredness
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Body aches
- Difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Sore throat
- Loss of appetite
- If you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
- If you have been identified by Public Health as a close contact of someone with COVID-19.
- If you have been told to isolate by Public Health.
Please complete the form below as a written health check declaration that before entering a UNBC campus, site or location you have completed the BC Thrive Daily Health Check and that none of the conditions outlined above apply. This declaration is required each time you visit a campus, site or location; it cannot be completed for an extended period of time.