Jump to navigation
Directions for field crews
- Students and crew can continue to travel in buses and motor vehicles with usual capacity levels.
- Masks must be worn by all those who are able when travelling together.
- A daily health check must be performed by all crew before heading into the field; if participants are ill they are not to attend.
- If a participant is ill, isolate the crew member, if possible, in a lone room for symptoms to be monitored, wearing a mask and enhanced sanitization practices.
- If illness persists, consider whether symptoms require that the individual be transported out of camp and requires testing. Call 1-844-645-7811 for direction.
- For the purpose of field crews, groups of students would be considered a pod whereby smaller groups can share cabins and masks are not required (similar to student housing).
- Crews should maintain the pods they have been allocated and not move between cabins.
- Normal occupancy for meetings/classroom sessions can be maintained, but masks are to be worn (faculty/instructors while at the front of the classroom/lecture theatre/lab can remove their mask for the purpose of teaching).