Location: Charles J. McCaffray Hall (Basement)
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
About Distribution Services
Distribution Services and the Mailroom combine to provide all shipping and receiving services for UNBC.
Distribution Services is responsible for all shipping and receiving of goods on campus. This includes anything ordered by your department, or anything being shipped off campus for return or repair from your department. We are also responsible for all asset tracking on campus, including furniture and computer equipment.
Mail Services is responsible for daily receiving and delivering of Canada Post mail, interoffice mail, regional mail, in-house mail, and couriers.
Forms and Procedures
- Commercial Invoice
- Distribution Services Requisition Form
- Distribution Services Courier Expense Form
- Shipping Report
- Confidential Shredding Procedures
Distribution Services will provide information on the best options for shipment (in or out) to different locations.
To assist you in planning your deliveries, please note:
- Campus deliveries are made every Tuesday and Thursday
- Courier bins are shipped to and received from our regional campus' on a daily basis.
- Please contact Distribution Services for information on Regional Bins
Note: Distribution Services will not accept personal shipments for shipping or receiving.
Canada Post Mail
The new location of the Canada Post mailboxes for personal stamped letters is outside the main Library entrance.
- Canada Post mail leaves campus daily at 12:15 pm
- All outgoing couriers must be in the mailroom by 1:30 pm to go out the same day
- Mail for PO boxes must be in the mailroom by 12:00 pm, and for all other couriers by 2:00 pm
- When sending couriers, please remember to provide a full physical address, including contact phone number