The Canada Graduate Scholarships-Master’s (CGS-M) Program was created to help develop research skills and assist in the training of highly qualified personnel by supporting students who demonstrate a high standard of achievement in undergraduate and early graduate studies. This information session will discuss the CGS-M program requirements and application process.
Value: $17,500 over 12 months
- Be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada, as of the application deadline date.
- Be enrolled in, have applied for or will apply for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program.
- Have completed, as of December 31st of the year of application between 0 and 12 months of full-time studies (or full-time equivalent) in the program for which you are requesting funding.
- Have achieved a first class average in your last two years of study. At UNBC a first class average is 3.67 (A-), this may be different for other institutions.
- Program of study must be an eligible graduate program with a significant research component. See funding description below for further information.
See the below links for further eligibility criteria and award information: