The BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholarship can help you do things. Lime Connect is pleased to be an Equity Through Education partner of BMO Capital Markets to provide scholarships for students with disabilities. Launched in 2005, Equity Through Education helps people achieve their dreams by getting the opportunity to develop themselves through education, and the program builds a diverse workforce. Selected recipients will receive $5,000 USD to support their future studies.
Application Deadline: Monday - March 21st (Midnight PST)
[References Deadline: Monday - March 28th]
- Must be a current undergraduate or graduate student at a four-year university in Canada (the graduate program itself, e.g. business school, might be shorter in length).
- Continuing studies as a full-time student in Fall 2023 with a minimum 40% course load.
- Pursing a degree in business/commerce, computer science, engineering, math, physics, statistics, or a related discipline.
- Interested in a career in Financial Services with a focus on Capital Markets preferred.
- A person with a (visible or non-visible) disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function). This definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists - as many disabilities can be invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply.