Earn post-secondary credits while exploring a career in technology
TekX is a dual credit program for Grade 11 students within School District 57 that enables you to earn credits at the post-secondary level while you’re still in high school.
Get a taste of the post-secondary experience now with these exciting courses in technologies - both at CNC and at UNBC. This cohort-based model is delivered twice per year in either of the Fall or Winter high school semesters. Interested applicants apply in their Grade 10 year.
Why take TekX?
- Your tuition and student fees are free!
- Earn credits for high school and post-secondary at the same time.
- With TekX, experience courses at both UNBC and CNC.
- Transfer credits to other colleges and universities.
- Start university with a lighter course load.
- Build confidence in your future after high school graduation.
|Introduction to Human Skills for Technology
|Introduction to Computer Hardware
|Introduction to Cybersecurity and Ethical Hacking
|Introduction to Additive Manufacturing: 3D Printing
|Introduction to Technology
Talk to your school counselor today to apply for TekX.
The tech industry is the second largest industry in terms of growth.
Number of job openings expected in the technology sector in B.C. over the next 10 years.
Engage in over 300 hours of hands-on learning.
For more information please visit: