Unless otherwise specified, a program approval form is due within the first semester of attendance in a graduate degree program. To make changes to an approved program of study, please complete a Program Revision Form.
Master of Business Administration
No program approval form is required for students in the course-based program. Students who chose to complete a project once admitted should submit a Program Approval Revision form.
Master of Engineering in Integrated Wood Design
No program approval is required for this program. Degree requirements can be found in the calendar.
- MA Development Economics
- MA Disability Management
- MA English
- MA First Nations Studies
- MA Gender Studies
- MA History
- MA Interdisciplinary Studies
- MA International Studies
- MA Natural Resources and Environmental Studies
- MA Political Science
- MSc. Biochemistry
- MSc. Business Administration
- MSc. Chemistry
- MSc. Computer Science
- MSc Psychology
- MSc. Interdisciplinary Studies
- MSc. Mathematics
- MSc. Natural Resources and Environmental Studies
- MSc. Physics
- MSc. Health Sciences
- MScN Nursing Thesis Stream
- MScN Nursing Project Stream
- MScN Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner - no program approval form is required but a program revision form must be submitted if a student is deviating from the calendar required courses.
- PhD Health Sciences
- PhD Psychology
- PhD NRES: Requirements are specified in the Academic Calendar. If any additional courses are required by the Supervisor (including audited coursework), please ensure you submit a program of study revision form.
Please Note: Official documentation from the Senate will take precedence if there is a discrepancy.