Pay information and forms
Employee information form
Please fill out and return form to firstname.lastname@example.org to update your employee information such as address, phone, banking information, emergency contact and formal name changes.
Salaried employees are paid bi-weekly for the two-week period inclusive of the pay week.
Pay schedule for 2023
Please complete and deliver the time sheet below to the Finance department by noon the Friday before each pay date.
Employee leave requests
The process for submitting a leave request has changed as of November 21, 2022. Please do not use the leave form PDF document to submit your leave request as it is no longer being used.
Instructions for submitting a leave request
- Visit the UNBC Ellucian Portal and sign in using your UNBC login credentials.
- Click the green '+ Request' button in the top right corner.
- Click the 'Start' button.
- Specify whether you are submitting the request for yourself or on behalf of someone else, then click 'Confirm'.
- Ensure your supervisor is selected in the 'Supervisor / Acting Supervisor' drop-down list.
- Choose the dates of your leave.
- Click the 'Add leave reason' button.
- Choose a 'Reason for leave' from the drop-down menu and enter the number of hours requested in the text box.
- Optional: Enter a description and attach any documents, then click the 'OK' button.
- Optional: Choose the name of a person you want to send a copy of your leave request.
- Click the 'Submit' button.
Employee holiday schedules
Salaried employees reporting pre-authorized overtime hours should submit them using the form below.