As a student, you can access the following services with your UNBC account:
- Student Online Services - log in with your UNBC username and password
- Student Email - always created as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collaborative File Storage - Please visit OneDrive information site
- Network share to store files - H: drive
- Student computer labs
- Printing services from student computer labs
- Learn (Blackboard)
- Student VDI - virtual desktop access
- Secure Wireless access
Accounts for new students
Learn how to activate your new UNBC account and reset your password.
Email for students
Learn how to set up your UNBC email and access your calendar and contacts using the Outlook Web App (OWA).
UNBC Online Services
View your UNBC account information, access course registration, find your student records, apply for awards, and more using Student Online Services.
myUNBC Student Portal
Visit this one-stop resource for students where you will find Blackboard access, class schedules, grades, academic resources, and more.
S.A.F.E. Computing Handbook
View the S.A.F.E. Computing Handbook for students for information on topics such as safe web browsing, phishing scams, cyber-bullying, and malware and viruses.