See the world while you study at UNBC!
The UNBC Exchange Program offers current UNBC students a chance to travel and study at a foreign university for the cost of a semester’s tuition and fees. UNBC has partnership agreements with 34 institutions in 18 different countries and we add new schools and countries every year.
How to Apply to go on Exchange
To be eligible to participate in an exchange UNBC students must have either a a CGPA of 2.67, or a GPA in the previous two semesters of at least 18 credit hours higher than 3.00. Students must have completed a minimum of 30 academic credits at UNBC.
Please review the Undergraduate Calendar for details on the selection criteria for international exchange participants.
Students interested in going on exchange must first apply to UNBC for nomination before they can submit an application to their host institution. Applications must be submitted by the below deadlines:
- February 1st for exchange the begins in the summer or fall semester.
- May 1st for exchange that begins in the following winter (January) semester.
- University of Tasmania, Australia - UNBC Application Deadline, September 25th, 2023
- Massey University, New Zealand - UNBC Application Deadline, October 2nd, 2023
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway - UNBC Application Deadline, October 2nd, 2023
- VIA University College, Denmark - UNBC Application Deadline - October 11th, 2023
UNBC has bilateral exchange agreements with over 34 institutions in 18 different countries. Study another language or culture at one of UNBC’s partner universities, or take courses specific to your degree. Check out our list of partner universities to see where you can go.
north2north - Mobility Program via University of the Arctic
Interested in Northern Studies? UNBC is a member institution of the University of the Arctic, a cooperative network of universities, colleges and other organizations committed to higher education and research in the north. Study at one of the partner institutions in Finland, Iceland, Norway, Russia and Sweden.