- Trina Fyfe, the Health Sciences Librarian is available to assist with navigating the library resources to help you find the material that you need.
- The majority of our collection is electronic, accessible via UBC Library’s webpages. We are continually updating medical and health sciences material at the UNBC library; the majority of the health sciences print collection is located on the Library's 3rd floor in "R" call number range.
- Please see Circulation for general borrowing information.
- To request material that is not available in the library's print or electronic resources please place a request via Interlibrary Loans.
UBC Library card
Important information about access to UBC Library resources:
Please see Library Cards for Faculty, for details about how to obtain your UBC library card.
- If you require a UBC Faculty Authorized User Library Card for your Research Assistant/Associate, please see Library Cards for Faculty, scroll down to Faculty Authorization Library Card and complete the application form. Please note that Faculty Authorized User cards must be renewed annually by April 15th; complete the application form and submit as described below.
- You may fax the completed form directly to UBC Library Borrower Services at 604-822-9820,
- OR email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require assistance obtaining your UBC Library Card, or have any general library resource questions, please contact us.
UNBC Library Card
If you do not have a UNBC ID Card, please contact us via email to arrange for your UNBC Library card. Alternatively, you may stop by the UNBC Library Circulation Desk to obtain your library card or to activate your UNBC Library account.