Is your workout getting boring? Are you new to fitness?
Do you want to improve your overall fitness level in your favourite recreational activities such as golf or skiing?
All COVID-19 health and safety protocols are in place. Effective August 25, masks are required to be worn on campus in all indoor public areas on campus including the Northern Sport Centre.
All sessions are 55 minutes and include one 15-minute consult.
Call Kaz at 250-960-5335 to book today!
Ten Reasons You Should Work with a Personal Trainer (according to us!)
- Make the most of your limited time at the gym.
- Inspire you to accomplish something you didn't think possible.
- You are motivated a few times a year but struggle to stay consistent.
- You only do cardio because you are scared to lift weights.
- Guidance on correct form.
- Build confidence in using equipment and your posture technique.
- Gain know-how in adjusting exercise around injuries.
- You started by copying others and now aren't sure you're doing anything right!
Personal Training Packages
1. Resting Heart Rate Calculation 2. BMI Calculation
3. Aerobic Fitness Assessment 4. Musculoskeletal Fitness
Member: $54.00 Non-Member: $108.00
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
If you wish to use a Personal Trainer, it must be with one of our certified trainers. For liability and legal reasons, we cannot permit clients to bring outside personal trainers.
Sessions expire two (2) years after purchase date. They are non-refundable and non-transferable.