Monthly Pre-authorized and Pre-paid Membership
What makes us different? You are not locked into a one-year, two-year or longer contract. You can cancel any time after three months dues have been paid, with no penalty fee.
Still not sure? Buy any of our passes - ten visit or 31-day! Give the gift of health with our Gift Certificates. Denominations of $25, $50, and more make it easy! They are available all year round at the Front Desk.
During the Covid-19 situation we are still accepting cash as payment but prefer debit or credit card to limit touch points.
- Rates are effective September 1, 2019 and include tax.
- $10 FOB Access Key (non-refundable) per person per membership/pass.
- *Monthly membership rates are for six months to two years.
31 Day Pass
Family Pass - with one active **Primary Member/legal guardian membership:
- One child up to the age of 18 is free.
- Additional teen dependents living in the same household (13 - 18 years old) are each $20.28 per month.
- All dependents in the same household 12 years or younger are free. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- There is a $10.00 non-refundable (including tax) individual FOB key required for each family member to access their membership.
*Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Members who allow non-members to use their membership or access FOB will have their membership revoked with no refund.
If you are not a Member over the age of thirteen, a drop-in fee must be paid.
Ten Visit Pass (expires two years after purchase)
Membership Rate Requirements
- Students - must provide proof of current class registration
- Spouses - must live in the same household. Monthly dues deducted from same bank account for Pre-Authorized membership payments
- Corporate - must provide proof of current employment each renewal
- UNBC Alumni - will be verified with their name and graduation credentials
- Children - must be accompanied by an active member or paid drop-in parent or guardian
- Disability - must provide proof of Government of Canada Disability Tax Credit or CPP Disability Benefit. Learn more here.