The Northern Sport Centre is home to the city's premier squash courts.
Until further notice:
- Masks are not required but recommended.
- Continue to practice physical distancing.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill.
Players must follow the safe play recommendations from Squash BC. Some of them include:
- No sweat wall wiping.
- Avoid all physical contact.
- Do not share equipment.
We will only accept 100% compliance. Players who fail to follow our guidelines will be asked to leave the facility and may not be welcome to return.
Two courts are side-by-side and located on the main level of the facility. Play is open to members and the general public.
Children ages 7 - 15 are permitted to be in the courts if supervised by an adult. Children 6 and under are not permitted in the courts at any time.
- Squash courts will be booked in sixty (60) minute increments.
- Double bookings are not permitted. One booking per day, per player.
- Bookings can be made seven (7) days in advance.
- Bookings will start, and end on the half hour. eg. 10:30am, end thirty (30) minutes before the facility closes. These times will vary depending on the day, and our seasonal hours.
- Please be respectful of other players. Cancel your booking if unable to attend.
- Wearing eye protection is mandatory.
- Only closed-toe shoes are permitted. They must be clear, gum-soled or white.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted.
- Report any game-related injury or damaged equipment to NSC staff.
- Profanity is prohibited.
- No food permitted including gum. Tobacco products are prohibited.
- If players have not arrived within 5 minutes of their booked game, that time slot is forfeited to those waiting.
- Wearing appropriate athletic attire is required.
- The NSC is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen personal items.
- The NSC is a family-friendly facility, behave respectfully.
Any patron unwilling to comply with any of the above may be asked to leave the facility without a refund.
Call 250-960-6366 or stop into the Front Desk to book your game today!