Welcome to the Office of Research and Innovation's Research Guides. These are "living documents" and, in order to ensure they are as user friendly as possible, we encourage you to provide your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Personnel Recruitment Guide (under revision)
- Hiring Students
- Postdoctoral Fellow Guide (2019)
- Northern BC Archives Research Guide (2014)
- General Research Fund Guideline (2015)
- Research Funding Extension Guidelines (2019)
- Mitacs GRA - Student Orientation Guide (2016)
Research Data Management
Research Data Management (RDM) refers to the organization, collection, storage, documentation, preservation, and dissemination of research data.