The Provost is responsible for all academic and scholarly functions of the university. He provides leadership in the development of academic programs and oversees the development of academic policies and procedures.
The University's Colleges and academic support units report directly to the Office of the Provost.
- Arts, Social & Health Sciences (Dr. Bill Owen, Interim Dean)
- Science and Management (Dr. Ian Hartley, Interim Dean)
Academic Support Units
- Student Recruitment (Dennis Stark, Director)
- IT Services (Trevor Fuson, Chief Information Officer)
- Geoffrey R. Weller Library (Dr. Kriston Rennie, Interim University Librarian)
- Office of the Registrar (Bert Annear, University Registrar)
- Centre for Teaching and Learning (Dr. Anne Sommerfeld, Interim Director)
- Northern Medical Program (Dr. Paul Winwood, Associate Vice President)