The Provost is responsible for all academic and scholarly functions of the university. He provides leadership in the development of academic programs and oversees the development of academic policies and procedures.
The University's Colleges and academic support units report directly to the Office of the Provost.
- Faculty of Human and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Indigenous Studies, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Division of Medical Sciences