An official transcript is a student’s complete academic record at the University of Northern British Columbia.
Requests for transcripts may be made:
- Online at www.unbc.ca/login (via Student Online Services).
- Or by completing a Transcript Request Form and submitting it to the Registrar’s Office.
Fee is currently $10.20 per transcript (subject to change)
Please note the transcript fee is to be paid in advance at the Cashiers Office if you are submitting the Transcript Request Form only (online requests are paid online). The Cashiers Office can be contacted by phone at (250) 960-5631 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Transcript requests will be processed and available for pick-up within 2 business days.
Official transcripts will not be issued during grade processing periods at the end of each semester as credit earned and GPA are determined on the results of final grades: once the grade processing period is complete, transcripts will then be processed.
How to order transcripts online:
To request an official transcript online, log into your Student Online Services. Then, click on Student Online Services, Student Records, and Request Official Transcript. On the first page, please enter the name of the place or person that the transcript will be addressed to in the "Issue To:" field. On the next page, it will ask for the rest of the address. Follow the prompts, and it will eventually ask you to enter our secure payment site, where you will then pay for your transcript.
Transcripts will NOT be processed:
- if transcript fee has not been paid
- if you have any outstanding financial obligations to the University
When transcripts are ready:
- May be picked up by the student with valid ID.
- A designated delegate may pick up another person's transcript with written authorization to the Registrar's Office and valid ID. If a Transcript Request Form is submitted, their name must be the one listed as Designate’s Name, or if ordered online, an e-mail must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the student’s UNBC e-mail address.
- At the student’s request, transcripts can be sent directly to a recipient via regular mail.
Unofficial (Web) Transcripts
These transcripts are unofficial and are intended for information purposes.
Unofficial transcripts may be viewed and printed through UNBC Student Online Services. To view your unofficial transcript, please log into your Student Online Services. Then, click on Student Online Services, Student Records, and Unofficial Transcript. You should be able to print one off from that page (just from your browser, there is no printer button) for your purposes.
Please contact the Registrar’s Office at (250)960-6300 or by email at email@example.com.