The spirit of intramural competition
Involvement in sports activities can teach an individual a great deal about life, such as goal setting, teamwork and cooperation, but these positive values can only be learned when the sport is enjoyable and played fairly. The foundation of the intramural league will be based on the fair play principles of integrity, fairness and respect. Specifically, these principles are:
- Respect the rules
- Respect the officials and their decisions
- Respect your opponents
- Maintain your self-control at all times
Who can participate?
Current UNBC students who have paid Intramural Recreation & Fitness fee! To play, you need a valid UNBC student card with a valid U-Pass sticker. Bring your student card to all games.
- Indoor Soccer
Basketball, soccer, and volleyball intramural officials are being hired by UNBC Athletics. If you are interested in being an official, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
- Have played and have an understanding of the rules and regulations of the sport
- Be reliable
- Be a current UNBC student
Northern Sport Centre Policy
UNBC Athletics Policy
- Varsity basketball players (members of UNBC's varsity Timberwolves program) are not eligible to participate in intramural basketball