Information for transfer students

Eoin Foley Students transferring to the BSc Wildlife and Fisheries degree at UNBC generally need to have the courses from their College or University articulated on a case-by-case basis to UNBC courses. Usually university-level courses are given equivalent credit at UNBC. Students who have completed a two- or three-year diploma receive specific amounts of credit for that diploma. Although the amount of transfer credit that a student receives is important, of equal importance are the specific courses that students still need to take to complete the BSc Wildlife and Fisheries. All students transferring into the BSc Wildlife and Fisheries should see Recommended Course Progressions for the required courses that have not been given transfer credit.

Current transfer agreements