Italian for Beginners II is an introductory course that uses and expands on what was learned in Italian for Beginners I (or Italian for Travelers). A basic understanding of Italian pronunciation and grammar is expected.
Students will learn to build conversations around the following topics:
- Evening out with friends (restaurant, coffee, theatre)
- Outdoor activities
- Travelling around Italy in a car
- Describing people/family – appearance and character
- Describing feelings/emotions
- Increase grammar skills to build more conversations
This course is being delivered virtually with live instruction and interaction.
If you have no previous knowledge of this language, consider Italian for Beginners I.
- Expanded understanding of the structure of the Italian language
- Learn names and descriptors for common topics
- Practice building conversations
Please note that courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.