Short-Term parking can be paid at a Pay Station or by using
LICENSE PLATE NUMBER IS REQUIRED TO PAY FOR PARKING. No need to place receipt on dash.
Pay Stations are located inside the buildings:
Pay stations accept the following:
- Coin ($2; $1; quarters)
- Visa or MasterCard
- Mobile App required (available through Apple App Store or Google play) or call at: 1-(866)-234-7275
- There is an additional $0.35 service charge per transaction.
- UNBC or NSC Parking Location Numbers (lot codes) are required:
- 3883 = UNBC Main Campus Parking Lots
- 3886 = NSC Parking Lots
TIME & RATE OPTIONS:
- $0.75 = 1 1/2 hours
- $1.25 = 3 hours
- $1.75 = 4.5 hours
- $2.75 = 12 hours
- $3.25 = Daily (24 hours to a maximum of 5 days)
Regardless of purchase location, valid paid Short-Term Parking allows the flexibility to park and move a vehicle between UNBC Main Campus and NSC Parking lots.
To report an issue with a pay station or with Paybyphone please contact Security & Parking Services at 250-960-7058.