Short-term parking can be paid at a pay station or by using Pay-by-Phone.
A licence plate number is required to pay for parking. Placing the receipt on your dash is not required.
Pay stations are located inside the campus buildings and accept the following payments:
- Coin ($2; $1; quarters)
- Visa or MasterCard
- Mobile app required (available through Apple App Store or Google Play) or call Pay-by-Phone at 1-(866)-234-7275
- There is an additional $0.45 service charge per transaction.
- UNBC or Northern Sport Centre parking location numbers (lot codes) are required:
- 3883 - UNBC Prince George campus parking lots
- 3886 - NSC parking lots
Time and rate options
- $1.00 = 1 1/2 hours
- $1.50 = 3 hours
- $2.00 = 4.5 hours
- $2.50 = 8 hours
- $3.00 = 12 hours
- $3.50 = Daily (24 hours to a maximum of 5 days)
Regardless of purchase location, valid paid short-term parking allows the flexibility to park and move a vehicle between UNBC Prince George campus and Northern Sport Centre parking lots.
To report an issue with a pay station or with Pay-by-Phone, please contact Security and Parking Services at 250-960-7058.