The UNBC website is managed by Communications and Marketing. Staff, faculty, and students can complete web editor training to edit content on specific sections of the website.
Please submit a support ticket at support.unbc.ca or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request changes to the following items:
- Section headings (ex: "Global and International Studies")
- Local navigation menus (left sidebar menu)
- Left sidebar items
- Image rotators
Profiles and Contact Pages
For updates to faculty profiles, please complete the Profile Update Form.
For updates to staff profiles, please complete the Web Request Form.
Web Editor Access
The following types of content can be edited with Web Editor Training:
- Web page content (located under the image rotator)
- Events (displayed on the main events page, plus quicktabs in the left sidebar and home page)
- Announcements (displayed in the quicktabs in the left sidebar)
Here is an example of a basic web page. Pink outlines represent content managed by website administrators, and green outlines represent content that can be edited by web editors who have completed the web editor training.