Cub's Corner Toddler Centre is licensed for twelve, all day spaces for children between the ages of 18 months and 3 years.
Since the Toddler Centre operates on the primary caregiver system, the daily schedule is flexible according to the toddler’s ever-changing interests. Free play (indoors and out) is the foundation incorporating art, science, and small and large motor activities.
While we appreciate the interest in our Cub's Corner program, due to limited licensed spaces and a long waiting list, we are only accepting applications from UNBC-affiliated families effective December 12, 2018.
- Unstructured art that focuses on the process not the product.
- Dramatic play with props and costumes.
- Gross motor play that with rockers, balls and campus walks.
- Sensory play with items such as sand and water.
- Manipulative/construction toys such as blocks and puzzles.
- Story time and music with books and songs.
While UNBC Childcare is currently full, we recommend you apply early where you will be placed on a waiting list.