Professional Graduation Photographs
Artona Photography will hosting on-site professional portrait package sessions at the Prince George campus between March 29 - April 12, 2021. These sessions will be open to 2021 graduates, and 2020 alumni who had sessions cancelled last year. You can book a photography session online here: https://artona.com/schools/UNBC/programs/graduation
Warning: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, measures will be taken to ensure provincial health orders are followed. You are encouraged to submit a health check before arriving on campus: https://www2.unbc.ca/coronavirus/daily-health-check-declaration
2021 grads will be required to bring their own rented regalia to the session. 2020 grads will be provided regalia during the session which will be cleaned in-between sittings. More information here
Please visit bookstore.unbc.ca for online regalia rental starting March 24, pick up starting March 29. When renting, use the special instructions field to indicate your session time to ensure your regalia is prepared in time.
Note: Please continue to check your UNBC student email to get updates on additional photography session dates.
Photo session expectations:
- Be prepared for a sitting fee (non-refundable)
- Be prepared for a deposit (refundable if not purchasing)
- Individual photo packages pricing may vary
- Formal photo packages pricing may vary
- Taxes and shipping may not be included
- Orders should be done early to avoid delays
- Book sessions as soon as possible
- Bring rented regalia with you (if 2021 graduate)
604-872-7272 ext 0 between 9am-9pm
Book online at: https://artona.com/schools/UNBC/programs/graduation
Prices are subject to change.
Photograph taken by Artona Photography