- Northern Health online clinic and information line
- Official sources of information
- Updates from cities in the region
We are ensuring strong prevention measures to support the health of our students, staff and faculty.
Practice physical distancing – keep your distance from other people when practical.
As outlined by the BC Centre for Disease Control:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough, and cough into your elbow.
- Do not share food, drinks, utensils etc.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Northern Health has launched a COVID-19 online clinic and information line to help answer questions and concerns from Northern BC residents.
Call 1-844-645-7811 for support.
British Columbia COVID-19 Dashboard
This comprehensive dashboard shows the latest statistics from the Provincial Health Services Authority and the B.C. Centre for Disease Control.
Visit these sites for more up-to-date information about coronavirus (COVID-19):
- World Health Organization
- Canadian Public Health Services
- B.C. Centre for Disease Control
- Health Link BC
- Northern Health
- COVID-19 Government of B.C. Support and Information