Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
- Northern Health online clinic and information line
- Official sources of information
- Updates from cities in the region
We are ensuring strong prevention measures to support the health of our students, staff and faculty.
Visit our status page for actions, changes and cancellations.
Practice physical distancing – keep your distance from other people when practical.
As outlined by the BC Centre for Disease Control:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough, and cough into your elbow.
- Do not share food, drinks, utensils etc.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Northern Health COVID-19 online clinic and information line
Northern Health has launched a COVID-19 online clinic and information line to help answer questions and concerns from Northern BC residents.
Call 1-844-645-7811 for support.
Official sources of information
British Columbia COVID-19 Dashboard
This comprehensive dashboard shows the latest statistics from the Provincial Health Services Authority and the B.C. Centre for Disease Control.
Visit these sites for more up-to-date information about coronavirus (COVID-19):
- World Health Organization
- Canadian Public Health Services
- B.C. Centre for Disease Control
- Health Link BC
- Northern Health
- COVID-19 Government of B.C. Support and Information
For patients on medication supplies
BC Pharmacists message to patients on medication supplies during COVID-19 outbreak