Students enrolled in lab courses that require the Student Lab Safety Orientation (SLSO) Course will need to self-enrol to complete the SLSO course through Moodle -see Self-Enrol button below. If the SLSO is not available to you in Moodle for self-enrollment, please contact Safety & Risk Management at email@example.com.
- You must complete a quiz which evaluates your understanding of this material. A minimum quiz score of 80% is required to pass and you are permitted three (3) attempts.
- If you pass the quiz with a score of 80% or higher, you will be able to pick up your decal at the Cashier's Office after 9:00am on the next business day (during their regular office hours).
- If you have passed the quiz and are unable to pick up your decal before your lab, take a screenshot of your quiz results and present it to your Lab Instructor.
- If you did not pass, you can attempt the quiz an additional two times. After three attempts, the quiz will lock, and you will need to contact Safety & Risk Management by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you lose your decal, visit Safety & Risk Management in person with your ID card to request another one.
More information about courses available through Moodle can be found at learn.unbc.ca.